Monday, 29 November 2021
Scripture and Prayer
12. Now when Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, He departed to Galilee.
13. And leaving Nazareth, He came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali,
14. that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:
15. “The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, [By] the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles:
16. The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.”
17. From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
Archive of Morning and Evening ~ Prayers and Scriptures
We are now studying, praying, discussing, “The Exorcism of Emily Rose.”
Registered students and trainers are free to choose their own media for this prayer and study and have full access to our discussion and prayer groups because this case of Emily Rose applies to more than a dozen current cases and possibly to many similar cases in the future.
Public viewers who study and pray along using their favorite media may make open, but moderated comments.
Our discussion of the Dr. Richard Gallagher book, “Demonic Foes,” has been moved to private and password protected back pages and to encrypted email because we are discussing and praying over our cases.
revised by Celie∞Hilbert/CRH. October 12, 2021