Mission Impossible (continued) …
1. Limits – Limits to this Online Forum
2. Our confession (important) – of failure, sin.
3. Thanks to prayer partners – for prayers and results.
4. Notes on Jeremy Davies – exception to 2-5 year time for training.
5. God Manifesting in Physical, on-earth Results – samples.
6. God Acting in Surprise – surprises in corps-team commitments.
7. More Reasons Why Teamwork in Corps is Mandatory – short list.
8. The Most Impossible Requirement & Prerequisite – Matt 6:6.
1. Limits – More Limits to this Online Forum
First, online collaborations on this fora and our parallel fora are collaborations reserved in private pages. Details and intimate information about real life missions are posted only on hidden-private back pages that are password protected and encrypted, and are housed offline in layered confidential computing isolated from the internet and mirrored only partly online in order to protect: 1) confidentiality, 2) mandatory HIPPA privacy requirements and, 3) contract-covenant provisions for missions. These protected pages of private collaborations are never available to the public. No human system is infallible – we do all that we can to stand in these protections (Ephesians 6:13) and then we trust God to do all the rest. Our public pages amount only to 2-3% of our total online pages. Some of our public pages will take work. Some will not be easy to understand (2 Peter 3:16). We thank anonymous and registered prayer partners who read these pages and pray alongside (thanks, here). We hope these public pages offer inspirations for disciples who go beyond the milk of elementary teachings and grow – “mature, by practice and training” (Hebrews 5:14).
Second, this online forum hosts only 5% of the total collaborations between full-time trainers and students. This is because 95% of our work is never online – and cannot happen online. Our work and collaborations happen in real time, face to face in missions in the workaday world. Also, this forum is not a place for recruiting students. No one can sign up for training on this forum. Furthermore, we are not a ‘church’ and we are not competing to be a ‘church’ – we each are happy with our different and diverse varieties of church families and we are not trying to change one another. The Holy Spirit will show each one what ‘church’ to join or not join. As noted in the front page, this forum is not primarily a public forum because the meat of our collaborations are never published publicly and our very few public pages are offered as free gleanings that may bless, or may not bless a huge majority of public passers-by. We are not trying to attract a wide public readership nor trying to get the praise of men and women (Matthew 6). Finally, this forum is not a public site for introductory inspirations, for elementary teachings, and fundamental insights for general introductory readers, that is, this is not a forum for – “the basic principles of God’s word .. the milk” (Hebrews 5:13). The very few public pages here are almost exclusively for – “solid food .. for the mature who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil” (Hebrews 5:14).
2. Confession: we confess that we sometimes worship the rigorousness of our commitments and our own works and we lose focus on God. The heart of our life is that we experience the “wonders of God” (Acts 2:6ff) – to God’s credit. The focus is not on our commitments even when they are at levels that God wants. The focus is on God’s works to manifest as Real (God “exists,” Hebrews 11:6) and on God’s work in Creating Good on earth (Genesis 1:31, God creates good, and “very good”). Our commitments are never a substitute for the work of God. Even when we work in required obedience, we end up standing, gawking, surprised, amazed at the wonders of God manifesting in impossible missions – with God’s works disproportionate to our own. It is amazing to step back and point away from ourselves at specific manifestations of God and say – “that!” – is a wonder of God (Acts 2:6ff)!
3. Thanks to Prayer Partners: we thank mature prayer partners – both registered and unregistered. Some prayer partners remain invisible to us as anonymous and unregistered readers who use nicknames – as did John Calvin, Michael Servetus, Benjamin Franklin, Fanny Crosby, Søren Kierkegaard, C.S. Lewis, and Malachi Martin and countless others through history – who used encrypted pseudonyms during times of violence, or to protect confidential, private information in peaceful times, or just not to take too much personal credit (as the much beloved, Fanny Crosby). Unregistered anonymous prayer partners and registered prayer partners alike send in comments and private emails with revelations and effective prayers that God answers in physical results in our missions – powerful prayers based only on reading our very few public pages of prayer requests that have minimal information, are partly encrypted, and sometimes are vague to protect sensitive information about our public prayer requests. The Spirit has moved on prayer partners to reveal to us specific locations, specific configurations of people, specific cautions, and specific future events that will happen in practical missions at specific times – amazing. This online work of contributing revelations and prayers from unregistered and anonymous readers and from registered prayer partners is proof – God says, ‘I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy (Acts 2:17-18). It is another wonder of God for missions to be blessed by anonymous prayer partners. We thank mature and registered prayer partners too who are constant in prayer.
4. Notes on Jeremy Davies: in short, Davies had already been ordained as a minister and also trained and practiced as a medical doctor when he underwent a 4 month intensive immersion training in spiritual liberation to learn the differences between medical-natural and spiritual problems, and more specifically, to learn the differences between easy temptations, severe temptations, extreme conditions of severe demonic harassment (‘extraordinary demonization’ in Anglican, Catholic, and Reformed families) bordering on nearly uncontrollable obsessions, and to learn all of these as distinct from full demon possession (possession as a distinct, special, hardest, and rare category), and, with each condition requiring different responses according to degrees of severity. This focus on Davies is not a focus limited to exorcism versus lesser degrees of temptation, nor is the focus on Davies as an exorcist in his niche calling, but instead, the focus is on the abbreviated time that he needed to do his immersion training no matter his office. Many students here are not focusing on demonization as a specific and narrow subject nor are they trying to become exorcists per se, because students here have a variety of gifts and callings.
5. God Manifesting in Physical, on-earth Results – Samples: the works of God are manifestations in practical languages that anyone can understand (Acts 2:6, “each one heard .. in his own language“). As noted on the front page, the main manifestation of God is in God’s love expressed in our families, to our friends, and to those in the world (1 Corinthians 13). Additional manifestations include physical effects of healing, material blessings, and various miracles of power. God manifests also exactly through the promises of the Holy Spirit poured out and giving us “visions .. dreams .. prophecy” (Acts 2:17-18). These revelations contain specific marching orders. For example, the Holy Spirit guides us step by step over time into our true vocations in general, but much more, the Holy Spirit gives specific orders to turn left or turn right, to go to this specific place, or to go to that specific person or group, but not go to any persons or groups in between on the streets. The marching orders in visions, dreams, prophecies include commands to say specific words, to avoid specific words, to do specific acts and avoid others. The Spirit pours out revelations for how to act in physical manifestations of practical love between us, and in family love in acts of simple helping, or emotional-heart support for broken hearts, and sometimes in confrontations. The Spirit pours out detailed and technical revelations for mental work of professional and vocational problem solving in technical skilled trades and professions (problems in business, construction, counseling, engineering, medical practices, and so on, see the page on impossible missions; for the Spirit using skilled workers see, Exodus 31:1-6). The Spirit reveals how to integrate our learned skills into listening in prayers followed by practical obedience beyond our learned skills. A short list of practical works motivated by the Spirit includes sharing food, shelter, clothing, resources and simple companionship for the lonely. Beyond this short list, the manifestations of God include the list of the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22 and following), and the gifts of the Spirit (I Corinthians 12; Romans 12:7 and following), and the offices of the Spirit (Ephesians 4:11; overlapping partly with Romans 12:7, and 1 Corinthians 12:28). We take these lists as exemplary, not exhaustive.
God manifests also in Love that rises up to judge and destroy dark, very dark evils that kill, rob, and destroy God’s blessings and God’s children (1 John 3:8). God judges evil by removing funding for evil in physical ways (James 5:17). God judges evil by confronting religious evil (Acts 5:1 and following, especially the evil of fake religious ‘good’ and fake religious commitments). God judges evil by tearing down high places of demonic rulers, authorities, powers of darkness, and “spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” (Ephesians 6:12). One way of destroying evil is by judging evil with interventions – hard interventions or gentle – to convert some people from doing evil into doing good (Acts 9, story of conversion of Paul from being a contract-murderer into a positive agent of the Spirit and eventually into an apostle – a hard, very hard, dramatic intervention against evil, assisted later by the gentle, healing kindness of the disciple, Ananias).
6. God Acting in Surprise – Surprises Even in Corp and Team Commitments: even with mature team commitments, it is God who creates results in ways that are totally new, unpredicted, frequently catching us in total surprise, and on purpose by Divine Design (study Isaiah 48; also study, “the wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit,” John 3:8). These corps blown by the Wind do not try to have corporate worship – it is just that we are so surprised, amazed, and stunned in wonder at how God works, that there is nothing else to do – group worship in working corps is not over there on that “mountain” (a church location) nor in “Jerusalem” (another church location – John 4:22). This is not to fault churches at fixed locations. Fixed locations too have their place in the Kingdom. The point of this verse (John 4:22) is that the larger vision of ‘church’ in service in the world can include fixed locations, but is far larger, bigger, more Fluid, Flowing, and Moving than mere fixed locations (“The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep [primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth]. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters” (Genesis 1:2, Amplified). Worship in working corps happens on the streets. Worship on the streets is often automatic, spontaneous, instant, in place on site at mission locations because the Holy Spirit moves and there is nothing else to do but – praise. We often do not even see all the results at the time. We praise God in looking back at what God has done. God moves on site at worksites in businesses and shops, on the streets and in homes, and at mission locations by total surprise to us, by Divine Design (study, Isaiah 48) – to God’s credit Alone.
7. More on Why Teamwork in Corps is Mandatory: in addition to exponential increases in effectiveness of working in teams – “one will chase a thousand and two put ten thousand to flight” (Deuteronomy 32:30, and Leviticus 26:8) as noted on the front page – here is an additional short list of reasons why teamwork is mandatory: 1) teamwork involves training in mandatory confirmations of two, three, or more witnesses for the multiple confirmations that make us clear and strong (1 Corinthians 14:29, “Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment;” and see, 2 Corinthians 13:1, “Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses“) and, 2) working in corps means practice in rigorous peer review and hard testing as done in any rigorous vocation dedicated to the Holy Spirit. Teamwork means practice in mutual hard testing of perceptions, assessments, and plans for missions and, 3) training as corps involves thousands of corrections, clarifications, and confirmations over a lifetime for how the Spirit is moving and refining teams to function in each unique mission – as missions change on the spot in real time – for corps inserted into the world, often behind enemy lines and, 4) this training includes reaching out far beyond our inner workings as small numbers in corps and reaching into the best available research in sciences, including natural and social sciences, and learning from business, economics, history, law, construction and skilled trades, and learning from unlimited testimonies of workaday individuals, families, and groups. This training and practice is for a lifetime in order to hear and obey together in teamwork more effectively.
8. The Most Impossible Requirement & Prerequisite – Matt 6:6: this is a command and not an option, namely, to go daily to the Inner Room, and close the door to all other influences of all kinds, and then stay in the Inner Room until released by the Father every day, instead of rushing out of the Inner Room prematurely after 3 seconds of prayer because it is ‘boring,’ or because ‘nothing is happening,’ or because I just want to go listen to the noise, noise, noise of my favorite Christian entertainment, a YouTube, a sermon, or even music, or worse, not going back to the Inner Room because the Holy Spirit commanded me to do something I do not want to do (“go to Nineveh … apologize to your wife”). Sooner or later there may come a time in the Inner Room when we pray – “Father .. if you will, take this cup of suffering away from me. Not my will, however, but your will be done” (Luke 22:42, Good News Translation). A testing point in the Inner Room day after day is when we quit because we don’t get our way. The difficulty of this daily discipline – Matt 6:6 – and staying in the Inner Room especially until released by the Spirit, and far away from all the empty praise of men (“close the door”) – as a lifetime habit, and not just to get our way in a few prayers during emergencies in our need – but daily prayer in the Inner Room until released as a whole lifetime habit until the day we die – is covered further @ Purposes in Detail ~ impossible missions in detail ~ details about us, teams, locations, missions, mandatory impossible prerequisites. The reason why Matt 6:6 is a prerequisite to working in teams as corps is because those who come to work in corps, but who are not full in the Inner Room will come as parasites, needy, dependent, and always taking from the group for selfish purposes, but not coming in Overflow to give – these corps do not exist to create co-dependents (see the parable of the foolish virgins who want to take oil out of someone else’s lamps (Matthew 25). Corps do not exist to create and enable foolish virgins. Come full, or don’t come at all.
“But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you” (Matthew 6:6).
Next, “Definition of Impossible Missions ~ And Why We Do Them”
or see next, Purposes in Detail ~ impossible missions in detail ~ details about us, teams, locations, missions, mandatory impossible prerequisites
submitted by Michael (M.D.), Celie∞Hilbert/CRH, T.J. (Jurist),
updated by Admin PLB Accountant, R. Roma, July 18, 2021