Monday, 29 November 2021
Scripture and Prayer
12. Now when Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, He departed to Galilee.
13. And leaving Nazareth, He came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the regions of Zebulun and Naphtali,
14. that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:
15. “The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, [By] the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles:
16. The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, And upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.”
17. From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”