© Vigorous discussion and prayer applied to our practical cases and missions, all students, trainers.
By request of Michael (M.D.) and Episcopal Maenad/KAV, I am linking this thread about the Book of Judges to our missions on the streets, here: “Underground Moebius ~ UM-86 ∩ Romans 8:6-8 ~ Pure Inductive Learning.” ~ Admin PLB Accountant, R. Roma.
Michael (M.D.) is promising to make connections to the Book of Judges from his upcoming study of, Demonic Foes: My Twenty-Five Years as a Psychiatrist Investigating Possessions, Diabolic Attacks, and the Paranormal, because both domains involve judging unto the expulsion and destruction of evil works.
This thread is co-authored, T.J. (Jurist), Inigo auto-da-fé (SJ), Anon/LOE and student contributions.
Expected mastery of the Book of Judges itself: study, do not just read, study this book daily.
Also mandatory, the “Book of Judges” materials by Oxford University Press.
Mandatory, are our explicit conversations, focused prayers, service reports, testimonies of our casework and missions in the field, with testing all things in back and forth conversations and questions, and more prayer.
Perkoran, “Inanna’s Descent: A Sumerian Tale of Injustice.”
Added required, (Ancient Israel) Robert Alter, The Former Prophets: Joshua, Judges, Samuel, and Kings: A Translation with Commentary.
And (en deux temps, trois mouvements, il a désarmé!, ACS/JR), the following three sources are not mandatory, but highly recommended:
- [ISLET-Verlag Dresden book. by Economist Michael Hudson, expert in Ancient Near East Economies and Debt] “… and forgive them their debts: Lending, Foreclosure and Redemption — From Bronze Age Finance to the Jubilee Year.”
- “Money, Prices and Market in the Ancient Near East.“
- “Tracking an ancient Near Eastern economic system: The tributary mode of production and the temple-state.“
- Convert (pay attention) – yes convert these alternative economics to capital economies. See these economies as devotional modes of prayer in dire oppressions that made God’s people cry out (study the paradigm of crying out in the Book of Judges).
- Applied: apply to pocketed local churches, judges, politicians in on-earth Monte Carlo math-gambling simulations, or brute-force experiments, or leaving them stand pat – in poker hold – in committed do-nothing apathy, mandating the cries of people and the need for Judges.
This is not an academic discussion.
Bring field testimonies.
Bring recorded prayers and answers.
Bring new prayers.
Public comments are allowed in the comment boxes below.
Confidential and HIPPA privacy protected for applied case facts, detailed prayers, extended service reports and hard questions are here: Book of Judges: Dissensus, Judgment, Justice, Warfare